Want to earn a quick $25? I know it is not much, but hey…money is money especially when it’s so easy.
The best part was that it took me less than 15 minutes. You don’t need anyone else to click on your link or buy any product for you to earn $25.
Are you interested? Let’s get started!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is basically you promoting a product to your readers and if they decide to make a purchase through your referral link, you get a commission, at no extra cost to them. Commissions vary from company to company.
I first heard about affiliate marketing years before I started blogging, but I never paid too much attention to it. It wasn’t until I started my blog that I kept hearing affiliate marketing over and over again from other bloggers.
How to Apply for an Affiliate Program?
How to Make $25 With Grammarly in 15 Minutes
Step 1: Sign up for an account with ShareASale.
Step 2: After you sign up, click on Merchants and Search for Merchants.
Step 3: Search for Grammarly.
Step 4: Click on Join Program and wait to hear back from them.
You can search for other products/programs to join.
I have used the free version of Grammarly for over a year now and I really love it. I’ve heard great things about the paid version, but currently the free version works just fine for me.
After I applied, I waited for about a week to be accepted into the program.
Included in the email was something called Immediate Activation Bonus. All I had to do was write a review for Grammarly. Hmm…$25 is nice, but do I really want to write a blog post review for it? Too much work for $25.
Hit submit. Wait for about a week and voila. Easy enough right?
- Hopefully you already have a blog. If not, you can click here to learn how to start one.
- Create a free account at Grammarly. It’s a great program even if you don’t want the $25.
- Use it when you write your blog posts because it’s so awesome!
- Sign up as a Grammarly affiliate through ShareASale.
- Write a review about Grammarly and add a link/banner. It doesn’t have to be a long blog post. Just mention Grammarly in one of your blog posts.
- Wait for your $25.